Bottom line: Snapdragon Services, Inc. uses Google Analytics and Google Fonts on this website. We don't have any forms. We don't have a mailing list. If you email us, your email stays stored in email archives after you are replied to. If you become a client, we store your name, address, email address so that we can send you invoices and process the transactions using a third-party accounting system and PayPal for credit card processing.
Your privacy is important to Snapdragon Services, Inc. Please read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use, and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
- Who We Are
Snapdragon Services, Inc. collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. Snapdragon Services, Inc. does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Snapdragon Services, Inc. prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. Snapdragon Services, Inc. will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If Snapdragon Services, Inc. learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, it will delete that information.
- The Personal Information We Collect and Use
- Information Collected by Us
Snapdragon Services, Inc. may collect, use, and is responsible for certain personal information that you provide when you voluntarily sign up for e-mails or free gifts, register for a class or presentation, leave comments, order a service or product, fill out any type of form, access private membership pages, or otherwise contact Snapdragon Services, Inc. via an online form or e-mail. The information collected may include your name, e-mail, address, phone number, and/or billing information. You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as controller of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
- Information Collected from Other Sources
Snapdragon Services, Inc. does not collect information from other sources at all.
- How we use your personal information
Snapdragon Services, Inc. collects such information in order to email you, call you, invoice you, track time for invoicing, complete transactions, deliver services to work on your website, hosting account and domain registrar accounts and improve website performance and customer service. In short, only what we need in order to serve you.
- Who We Share Your Personal Information With
Snapdragon Services, Inc. respects your privacy and will never, ever sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties (beyond what is necessary for fulfilling a customer transaction or for the basic functionality of an online service) without your consent.
We do, however, share your name, email, address, phone number, domain name with our accounting software provider and PayPal if you choose to pay invoices via PayPal. This data sharing enables me to promptly track time and invoice you and give you the ability to pay invoices via PayPal (or credit card via PayPal. Those third-party recipients are based outside the European Economic Area— for further information including on how we safeguard your personal data when this occurs, see Transfer of your information out of the EEA.
Snapdragon Services, Inc. may release personal information to enforce its Website Terms and Conditions of Use, other Terms and Conditions, manage its business, protect users or the general public, or to otherwise comply with legal obligations.
If you give Snapdragon Services, Inc. your permission, it may also use personal identification information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes.
On occasion, Snapdragon Services, Inc. may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. Snapdragon Services, Inc. will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion. We will ask for your consent to such disclosure and use of such information, prior to your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
- Whether Information Has to Be Provided by You and Why
We do not require you to provide any personal data in order to visit this website or do anything on this website. Should this change, we will inform you when we collect it whether you are required to provide the information to us.
- How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept
If you become a client, we will hold your name, address, contact details for accounting purposes for ten years according to US tax law.
- Reasons We Can Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Snapdragon Services, Inc. collects and uses your personal information to further the following legitimate interests: for sending communication, providing services to you, and to improve website performance.
- Use and Transfer of Your Information Out of the EEA
This website is operated in the United States and third parties with whom we might share your personal information as explained above are also located in the United States. If you are located in the EEA or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
These countries do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. While the European Commission has not given a formal decision that such countries provide an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the United Kingdom and EEA, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to a legally binding and enforceable instrument between public authorities or bodies; as permitted under Article 46 (2):
Art. 46 GDPR Transfers subject to appropriate safeguards
- In the absence of a decision pursuant to Article 45(3), a controller or processor may transfer personal data to a third country or an international organisation only if the controller or processor has provided appropriate safeguards, and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available.
- The appropriate safeguards referred to in paragraph 1 may be provided for, without requiring any specific authorisation from a supervisory authority, by:
- a legally binding and enforceable instrument between public authorities or bodies;
- binding corporate rules in accordance with Article 47;
- standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission in accordance with the examination procedure referred to in Article 93(2);
- standard data protection clauses adopted by a supervisory authority and approved by the Commission pursuant to the examination procedure referred to in Article 93(2);
- an approved code of conduct pursuant to Article 40 together with binding and enforceable commitments of the controller or processor in the third country to apply the appropriate safeguards, including as regards data subjects’ rights; or
- an approved certification mechanism pursuant to Article 42 together with binding and enforceable commitments of the controller or processor in the third country to apply the appropriate safeguards, including as regards data subjects’ rights.
- Subject to the authorisation from the competent supervisory authority, the appropriate safeguards referred to in paragraph 1 may also be provided for, in particular, by:
- contractual clauses between the controller or processor and the controller, processor or the recipient of the personal data in the third country or international organisation; or
- provisions to be inserted into administrative arrangements between public authorities or bodies which include enforceable and effective data subject rights.
- The supervisory authority shall apply the consistency mechanism referred to in Article 63 in the cases referred to in paragraph 3 of this Article.
- 1Authorisations by a Member State or supervisory authority on the basis of Article 26(2) of Directive 95/46/EC shall remain valid until amended, replaced or repealed, if necessary, by that supervisory authority. 2Decisions adopted by the Commission on the basis of Article 26(4) of Directive 95/46/EC shall remain in force until amended, replaced or repealed, if necessary, by a Commission Decision adopted in accordance with paragraph 2 of this Article.
of the General Data Protection Regulation that are designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information. To obtain a copy of the safeguards see https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/international-transfers/. Bottom line, nothing is going anywhere unless we are in a contract situation and you have hired us to work for you.
If you would like further information, see “How to contact us” below. We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the United States or to any organization (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
- Your Rights
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from Snapdragon Services, Inc., you may do so at any time if we ever start sending newsletters or emails from a mailing list. Each newsletter or email marketing campaign from Snapdragon Services, Inc. will/would include instructions for unsubscribing from these e-mail communications.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- • Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- • Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- • Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- • Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- • Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- • Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- • Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- • Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- • Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ .
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- • Email, call, or write to us
- • Provide us enough information to identify you e.g. your name or email
- • Provide us proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- • Provide us with the information to which your request relates including any invoice numbers or transaction IDs, if you have them
- Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website (if we ever add commenting capability), and social media pages (if we ever have them), become public and third parties may use your information. Snapdragon Services, Inc. is not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
- Links to Other Sites
You may see advertising or other content on this website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. Any products or services reached through a third-party link are subject to separate privacy policies. Snapdragon Services, Inc. is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
- How to Complain
We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you raise about our use of your information.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
- Changes to This Privacy Notice
- How to Contact Us
- Do You Need Extra Help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see “How to contact us” above).